Saturday 21 April 2012



About Me


Ok I have never written a blog before, and I haven't a clue what im doing so please bear with me whilst I find my blogging shoes.....ok thats if anyone finds me and reads this lol

My name is Kelly I Currently Sell on Etsy, Ebid, & Facebook
Ebay is my main outlet at the moment, Im also a Top Rated Powerseller




So whats the point of this blog, well I want to try and answer some of the most common questions like;

How can I get More Customers?

How do I get more people to see my Ebay Items?

How do I become successful on Ebay?

How to be a PowerSeller

 

This was me a couple of years ago and I have trailed forums, marketing web sites and social networks to find the answers. Believe me when I say its taken alot of my time to find out, the reason is the answers are available but they are spread all over the internet.
So im going to attempt to tell you everything that I know


With this blog I will Show you ;

How to increase Sales 

How to be sucessful on ebay and other Ecommerce Platforms

Get Customers

Increase you Online Presence

Get Ideas for a Facebook Page

Get fans for your facebook Page

& Loads More

 


Most of my Marketing blog will concentrate on getting more Ebay sales, but it the principles are similar no matter what site you sell on, you may sell on Etsy, Ebis, Bonanza, Ebid or your own website

Please remember im just telling you what I have learnt, it doesnt make it Gospel and we all have our different Opinions.....if you do please feel free to leave your comments.

Anyways the list below is going to be like a chapter list and may change as I find my feet and remember stuff I should have included
  1. Intro
  2. Setting up your ebay store
  3. Listing items to get the most Sales
  4. Packaging your item
  5. Dealing with customers & Complaints
  6. Showing your presence on Facebook, including why you should be on Facebook & how to get fans.
  7. Showing your items on other platforms like Flickr, About.Me & Twitter
  8. Using other selling sites to get Sales including Etsy & Ebid
  9. Other advertising options that are cheap to use
  10. Using online forums 
  11. Pinterest & Its Benefits
  12. Running a prize draw 
  13. Facebook Apps
  14. Useful Links 

If anyone has anything to add or suggestions please do let me know about them, Im always eager to learn new things & hear other peoples opinions



Get Loads of Useful Ebooks



free ebook downloads
 

 

Derek's Home and Business Blog








2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog article. So many tips on packaging and selling listed are helpful and true. I will be following your blog regularly.

    Mina Joshi

    ReplyDelete